BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 4 December 2012

My rambling autobiography

I was born June 9th 2000 the day Elizabeth Shue got a hardvard degree. the exact month day asnd year i was born,I was born in a hospital in winnipeg. I will always remember the day that I went to school for the first time I was so scared that I peed my pants before I even walked in kindergarten class and I had to go back home and change. I also met my frist second and third friend in kindergarten. I remember playing in my back yard that seamed so big at first but when I got older I gets smaller every time In first grade I met meanest teacher she would make me sit outside of class for no ape-rant Reason one of my favorite memory was playing in the sandbox outside of  school i am also fond of sports i like basketball but som it get so intenes at times. I still remember the day I played basketball fdor the first time i triped and scraped my knee on the cement, And i started to cry so hard that my parents thought was dieing  

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Please add to this.